Pool Hours: 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
The full list of pool rules are posted outside of the gate near the Cabana; a few important rules for you to remember while enjoying the pool are below:
1. Glass is not permitted at the pool. It's a liability issue. Please use plastic or aluminum.
2.Absolutely no smoking at the pool.
3. No alcohol is permitted at the pool (also a major liability issue.)
4. Children under 16 are not allowed at the pool without a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
5. Do not open the gate for anyone that does not have a valid key. You could get your own pool access suspended for doing this.
6. Do not ask anyone to open the gate for you if you don't have your keys.Contact the HOA board for access. Asking someone to let you in is putting them in an awkward position of saying no or possibly having their pool access rights suspended. Please don't do that.
Westbrook Subdivision HOA